Thursday, March 27, 2008
research
So, far research has been pretty easy for me my mom is mentally ill so I know alot about the resources that are avalaible to the mentally ill and how people diagnosis it. I also did alot of reserach in college so I know how to thumb through articles and stuff, however i liked the assignment because it gives me the oppertunity to read new sources, that i might not otherwise look at and disregard since perhaps it is to conservative. I also have found some conservative sources that i agree with, so overall despite how much I knew about mentall illness ahead of time, this project has alos expanded my knowledge, i am really looking foreward to passing out my surveys and seeing public's opinion about mental illness, and then lastly incorportating that into my paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment