I have to go take pictures of people I have never met for the purpose of profit. I am feeling nervous.
I feel like a bug crawling over a window, each leg sticking to the other side of someone else's vision. I am crawling hopelessly sliding, thinking that I am huge, this monster and not an ant. I am trying so hard not to get my foot stuck in the crack of lost dreams and forgotten promises and remain paralyzed. I am trying so hard to make it across the slick glass and side steps all the mistakes, and yet while am sliding up and down on a glass windshield silently scared when the car will start, I can hear my heart pounding in my chest, and I know that when the wind comes and the tires turn I will most likely become squished into just another moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment